A single repository for complete information.
Quarks Safety platform integrates a real thesaurus comprising technical data and related regulations on chemical substances. Gathered through an innovative technical process over 15 years in a unique database, you have access to over 321,000 substances and their links to over 50 regulations.
These data are associated with topics related to the risk prevention for human health and environment as well as sector related regulatory compliance for companies (i.e. Packaging, Cosmetics, Food Processing, Surface Treatment, Textile, Automobile, Pharmaceutics, etc…).
A global approach to regulatory compliance.
Proposition 65, NIOSH, PE TEDX, TSCA
São Paulo & Rio de Janeiro regulations
VLEP, IBE, Occupational illnesses, FT INRS, Demeter ICPE, IOTA, TMD
SGH, CIAC, ADR, CIRC
MAK, TRGS900, WGK, LGK
CLP, REACH, SEVESO, PE, Biocides
SGH China, K-REACH
Main regulations on the use of chemical substances
Harmonized inventories and classifications
- CLP – Annex VI (Europe)
- CLP – Inventory C&L (Europe)
- TSCA Inventory (US-EPA)
- IECSC (China)
- GHS Japan (NITE-CHRIP)
- HMIS & NFPA (US)
REACH Regulation (Europe)
- Candidate List / SVHC substances
- Annex XIV – Authorisation list
- Annex XVII – Restrictions
- Use Descriptor System (UDS) / Exposure Scenarii
- Packaging (Regulation 10/2011/EC)
- Cosmetics (Regulation 1223/2009/EC)
Human Health / Professional Diseases Prevention
- OELs (Europe, USA, France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, … )
- BEIs (Europe, USA, France, Germany, Switzerland, … )
- Professional Diseases Tables (France)
- CMR (Europe, CIRC, ACGIH, NTP, Prop. 65)
- Endocrine Disruptors
Environmental and People Protection
- SEVESO III (Europe)
- SARA (USA)
- ICPE (France)
- WGK (Germany)
- LGK (Germany)
- POPs (Europe)
- Waste (Europe 1579/2010, US-EPA)
- Chemical Weapons (CWC)
- Transport (ADR, IATA, IMDG)
Simplify your regulatory watch
As soon as regulations on the use of chemicals evolves, we update our regulatory database.
By managing your chemical inventory with Quarks Safety, you are immediately informed by email and on your dashboard of the impact of this regulatory change.
Finally, you can find out after publication of a regulatory text which chemicals are affected, which site (s) they are in, in what quantity, and how they are used. You are thus able to act or inform stakeholders of their new obligations.