Several reasons to trigger the approval process are available.
Without specification during setup, all reasons are proposed when sending the request.
However, this information is not mandatory to trigger the approval process.
- New product – Declare the product’s first use
- Existing product – New supplier
- Existing product – Similar concentration
- Existing product – New SDS with danger or composition change
- Use by another group
- Validated use – Activity modification
- Validated use – New product user
- Renewal of an approval at the end of its validity
It is possible to customize the reasons for sending an approval request:
Menu Applications > Chemical Products > Configuration > Product Requests > Reasons > Create
It is recommended to create multiple Workflows with a single request reason for approval that closely aligns with the structure’s organization and minimizes the number of clicks by the user.