– have extended rights
(see Switch to extended rights)
Parameterizing activities provides users with a list of activities and simplifies the task of filling in use sheets in the risk assessment module.
By default, it is possible to attach a risk assessment to the activities created. If you do not wish to link risk assessment to activities, deactivate the Enter exposure levels by activity option.
Access the form to create a new activity:
– Applications Menu > Chemicals > Risk assessment > Activities > Create
The list displayed allows you to filter declared activities by group or name.
1. Group: Select the group concerned by the activity.
If no group is specified, all groups will be able to select the activity from the drop-down list on the usage form.
2. Name the activity.
3. Frequency: Choose the frequency from the drop-down list.
4. Location: Assisted input field.
By activating the Activity location option (see How to activate or deactivate an option), you can designate where the product is used.
The proposed premises will then be filtered according to the group concerned by the activity.
5. Iterations: Number of times the activity is performed over the reference period.
6. Active :
7. Description: Describe the activity as required.
8. Default potential exposure section :