There are three ways to access the Putaway form:
– Quick access New batch
– Applications Menu > Chemicals > Products > Product name >New batch
– Applications Menu >Chemicals > Stock management > Flasks> Add flasks
Once the Putaway form is displayed
1a. Existing product:
Enter the name, synonym or CAS number of the product stored. A list of suggestions allows you to choose the product you want.
Quarks Safety also provides a list of the latest batch entries. They can then be duplicated to create a new entry identical to the previous one.
1b.If the product does not exist:
Create a new product file with Add a product sheet.
Once the product has been registered, it can be put into stock.
3. Fill in the fields on the putaway form.
To enter several bottles from the same batch, simply enter the quantity in the corresponding field.
5. Check that informations are corrects.
7. Start printing the generated labels by clicking on Print labels.
Putaway is complete.
Don’t forget to label your products.