A usage form allows attaching a risk assessment to a product. Multiple usages can be declared for the same product.
Display the Product List:
– Quick Access Products
– Applications Menu > Chemical Products > Products > Product List
1. Click on the product name to open its form in the panel
1. Search for the desired group usage in the Product tab (example: Production)
2. Open the modification window with the action and make the desired changes.
Caution: The product name, group, and structure cannot be modified. If they are not displayed, a new usage must be created. (see Adding a new usage – INRS Method – ND2233)
For product usage traceability, it’s preferable to archive a usage rather than deleting it.
1. Search for the desired group usage in the Product tab (example: Production Operator)
2. Open the modification window with the action
3. Fill in an end-of-use date in the Until: field
Caution: Products for which all usages are archived no longer appear in the product list. To search for them, you must indicate No on the Used filter.