The cart allows you to use its content as a search criterion in another search window.
Examples of Cross-Searches
- Search for flasks with the products from the cart sorted by their hazard statement
- Search for products in reserve
- Search for uses involving CMRs (Carcinogenic, Mutagenic or toxic for Reproduction)
- Search for products containing endocrine disruptors
Example of Conducting a Cross-Search
the goal is to identify the products containing endocrine disruptors in the refrigerators (subject to the deployment of modules and activation of the necessary options)
Create the cart “Endocrine Disruptors in Fridges”
1. In the List of Locations, select Refrigerator in the location type.
2. Launch the search.
3. Add all the results to the cart.
4. In the List of Substances, select endocrine disruptors.
5. Perform the search.
6. Add everything to the cart.
7. In the List of Products, check the boxes Filter with the locations from the cart and Filter with the substances from the cart.
8. Perform the search to obtain the products containing endocrine-disrupting substances stored in the refrigerators.