– have extensive rights
(see Switch to extended rights)
To access the product deduplication list:
– Applications Menu > Chemicals > Configuration > Deduplicating manufacturer’s products
1. Quarks Safety lists products that have at least the following in common:
- Designations and references
- References and manufacturers
- Designations and manufacturers
2. In the column To be merged, select the products to be grouped.
3. In the Master column, select the product whose information will be retained after the merge.
- By default, the Master record is the first in the list.
4. Save with Merge.
The merging logic is as follows:
- If information is missing from the master file, it is imported from the other file, if available.
- If the information is present in each card, that of the master card is retained.
- Storage information is pooled (depending on activated options)
– Purchase references
– Actual stock
– Stock monitoring
– Flasks list
– Batches list
– The product sheet created as a result of the merge is automatically displayed in the panel.
– Merging files and sharing associated information removes any confidentiality from one of them.