The SDS search criteria are available in the search area under the Hazards section of the Product List:
– Applications Menu > Chemical Products > Products
For each enabled option, the corresponding criterion is displayed in the search window.
- SDS: Dropdown list. Age of the SDS, list of SDS without a date, list of products without SDS (with reason for absence)
- SDS Verification: Dropdown list. Last verification date.
- SDS Validation: Single choice. Identifies the SDS of product sheets validated by those with the right.
The SDS Validation option must be activated
- eSDS: Identifies the SDS with exposure scenarios.
The Filter by available eSDS option must be activated
– have extended rights
(see Switch to extended rights)
Display the SDS List:
– Applications Menu > Chemical Products > Configuration > SDS
The SDS List has additional search criteria, independent of product sheets.
Each result line displays the actions that can be performed directly:
Display the SDS as downloaded
Display information about the SDS in the panel
Edit information about the SDS
Delete the SDS