– have extended rights
(see Switch to extended rights)
To maintain label readability, limit the number of options.
It is customary to display an average of 5 pieces of information, never more than ten.
Use products with the longest names for testing.
The labels delivered on the platform are configured by default:
– User Menu > Options
Enable or disable options to customize the label.
The options presented below are available for small format labels (25 X 54 mm).
- Show the owner on the label: the name of the product’s owning group
- Show the product name on the label
- Show the reference and manufacturer on the label: reference and manufacturer entered during product creation
- Show the packaging on the label: packaging entered in the purchase reference
- Show the lot number on the label: number incremented by Quarks Safety during stock entry
- Show the storage location on the label: name of the storage location
- Show the receipt date on the label: date entered during stock entry
- Show the opening date on the label: reserves a space on the label to indicate the opening date
- Show the expiration date on the label: This information can be made mandatory during stock entry.
- Show the “DLUO” (Use By Date) on the label: The “DLUO” is automatically calculated from the product sheet.
- Show the weight on the label: The weight is automatically calculated from the product sheet.
- Show the simplified sheet number on the label: Subject to the corresponding option being activated.
- Show the internal code on the label: Subject to the corresponding option being activated.
- Show the CAS number on the label: Displays the CAS number of the main substance (in the highest concentration). May indicate the presence of other substances in parentheses.
Show GHS Pictograms on the Label
- Show the CMR symbol: Displays the CMR symbol created by Quarks Safety.
- Show the breadcrumb of the storage location: Displays the organization of locations up to the final stock.
Example: SOUTH > Chemistry Lab II > Cabinet
- Show the storage location label: An alternative to displaying the breadcrumb.
- Show the storage location code: Displays the code generated by Quarks Safety during the creation of the location.
- Place the bottle code under the QR Code: Frees up space on the left side of the label.