This module allows informing various stakeholders about the progress of orders.
Three types of users are set up for this module. The associated rights are granted by the platform administrator.
- Warehouse workers or store managers
The module uses color codes to more quickly inform users.
- Dates in red indicate overdue deadlines
- Dates in bold indicate confirmed deadlines
The need takes different statuses as it is processed:
- New: the need expressed by the requester is recorded
- Taken into account: the expressed need is acknowledged by the warehouse worker
- Ordered: the need is ordered.
- Received: the need is received, either partially or in full.
- Distributed: the entirety of the need has been fulfilled by the requester
- Settled: the order was canceled due to a supplier’s failure
Let me know if you have any other requests!