Prerequisites – The Reverse Inventory option must be enabled
(see Enable an option)
This function is developed for the use of the KDC Bluetooth mobile device.
Reverse inventory involves scanning the present bottles (cabinet, room, area) to perform an inventory of a specific location.
To open the reverse inventory window:
– Applications > Chemicals > Stock Management > Bottles > Reverse Inventory
1. Scan the bottles.
2. Select the inventoried location.
3. Add a comment if necessary.
5. The summary window provides details of the bottles to be moved or evacuated to correct the inventory.
It’s still possible to deselect bottles or Export the inventory.
6. Move/Evacuate completes the inventory correction in Quarks Safety.