– have extended rights
(see Switch to extended rights)
At the end of the year or before the departure of an employee, the annual exposure record must be validated.
The employee ending their contract is informed one month before their departure about the need to complete an exposure record. A reminder is sent to the validators on December 15th to emphasize the importance of validating the annual declarations.
To access the declarations:
– Menu Applications > Chemical Products > Risk Analysis > Individual Exposures > Annual Declarations.
Filters are available to sort the declarations based on different criteria:
- Employee: Select their name from the list
- Validator: Select their name from the list
- Validation Date: Limit the search to a specific period
- Status: State of the declaration
The list of declarations by period allows users to check the status of the declarations, which can be modified based on the rights users have.
To validate a declaration, the user must have the status of a reference on the user’s record.
The reference can also open the record to Validate the exposure form.